Why this practice area matters to you
If intellectual property (IP) is life, information technology (IT) is how we live it. How we live and do business today keep changing as technology advances. Collecting, using, and transferring data on technology-driven platforms is increasingly becoming regulated by both law, regulations, and standards. From e-commerce to social media; technology & outsourcing to gaming; technology is at the heart of them all.
Changes in technology continue to create both business and legal risks that no one can afford to ignore.
Our IT practice helps tech businesses, innovators, and startups get IT right, keeping them safe, secure, and smart.
As long as technology keeps evolving, so will the challenges it often creates. By infusing Information Technology to the legal solutions we provide, we help tech businesses, innovators, and startups get the best from technology. To achieve the adopt a two-way approach to technology: 1. Safety approach; and 2. Opportunity approach.
- Safety Approach: To keep you safe, we help tech businesses and startups minimize the legal and business risks that non-compliance with regulations and laws on data collection, use, and transfer create today.
- Opportunity Approach: And to expand opportunities, we reposition tech businesses and startups to enable tech businesses and startups take advantage of new opportunities created by technology.
We will take care of the following for you
- App Development Agreements
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Data Security
- Internet Service Provider Agreements
- IT Services Contracts
- Licensing Agreements
- Social Media Networks
- Software Protection
- Technology & Outsourcing Advisory Services
- Technology Contracts Review
- Technology Projects Advisory Services
- Virtual Service Providers Advisory Services
Information Technology 85%
Data Protection & Privacy 80%
Technology Contracts 80%
e-Commerce Law 80%
Startup Law 80%
Intellectual Property 90%